I bought two tickets for me and my son from IAD to peru then I called and cancelled my ticket.Then I purchased another ticket for me.

In the afternoon I noticed I had no cancelation emai I called request an email be sent to me while I had her on the phone she sent the cancelation. But she cancel my second ticket. Then I called again aroun 3 o'clock cancel my son ticket. At 3.40 I bought another ticket for him.

I have been several hours with customer service also with supervisor and the travel agents. First they told me that my son had only one ticket. Two they told me that I had cancel both of my tickets. I called copa airline and they told me the locator info.

I called again insisted that my son had two tickets and after an hour she was able to find the other ticket. Supervisor told they will into it. They told me they were goin to called me back never did. When I called they told me that they did not make anything wrong in their side.

I asked to listen to my recorded conversation that occurred at aroun 2 and 3 o'clock and they would not let me listen. At this point I realized I can't be help by customer service I cancel one of my son's ticket kept the one I purchased in the afternoon.

Wrote to management at Priceline.I will be charge for the cancelation

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lies and never called back. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of airline tickets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $144. Priceline needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned airline tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments