To keep it brief: We went through their site, chose a specific region of our destination city in which we wished to book a hotel (French Quarter, New Orleans).We received a confirmation and accepted, only to discover our hotel was almost 3 miles outside of the selected region.

When speaking with customer service, I was informed that because a specific street ran through both regions, any hotel in ANY region of the city that that street passed through was eligible if it met my other parameters. BS! By that logic they could have put me as much as 6-7 miles outside of our chosen area.

The point of this vacation was a pleasent stay and casual wandering through the better parts of an historic neighborhood, not backpacking, or brawling for parking or sweltering through substandard public trans.Ugh.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hotel reservation from Priceline. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Priceline to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Priceline for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments