I booked a hotel and arrived to find the entrance to my room inside the stairwell, yes, that's right, inside the stairwell! The room was so dirty I almost lost my lunch at the thought of sleeping in a bed with a soiled bedspread and showering in a shower with obvious mold growing.

I won't attempt to describe the odor because it was indescribable. I asked for a refund from the manager but was told I would have to go back to the third party company thru which I booked the room, Priceline, because of the contract they had with Priceline. I immediately called Priceline and was told that they could not refund my money because they already paid the hotel. What Priceline didn't know is that I had just booked the hotel, last minute, that day and , in fact, it hadn't yet appeared on my Credit Card account according to my CC company so it was highly unlikely that Priceline already paid the hotel when in fact the transaction hadn't yet been completely processed.

Priceline miss-represented the quality of this hotel! Furthermore, I would think that Priceline would have been more interested in learning that one of their business partners, this hotel, was not living up to their standards of quality. But Priceline couldn't have cared less about the condition of this hotel and my, their customer, experience.

Do not trust Priceline! They are unreliable!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of priceline hotel booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Priceline needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned priceline hotel booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Comments