I purchased the optional $5 insurance for my hotel through piceline, and ended up getting the stomach flu and not being able to go.Thinking my insurance would cover it since it's MEDCIAL I didnt think twice about it.

HOWEVER since I didnt get treated by a doctor, they denied my claim. Awesome. WORTHLESS INSURANCE! Unless you have a major illness, this is complete ***.

I can't believe that with a stomach flu, I had to go to a doctor, which would of cost me $40, and I would of been out that money anyways. Such ***.

DON'T BUY IT!!!total scam.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Plano, Texas, United States #551439

People lie all the time.Jobs require doctors notes.

Schools require doctors notes. Why wouldn't an airline if you are requesting your money back.

Next time, GO TO THE DOCTOR.Otherwise, you have no one to be pissed at but yourself!

WTF, my Aunt is getting sick in the bathroom right now.Very clearly ill.

She is lucky to have bought the Priceline insurance for her flight, Right? NOT, totally useless! Misleading, one operator to another. I've had issues with this co.

before but it was settled out of court.

Now it's happening again.My family of 25+ are done with them.

Priceline lacks customer service and fineprint misleads customers Priceline "I booked a nice hotel in New York for 3 people, 1 room for quoted $80. Nice. Offer pops up stating that you can have it even cheaper with a..." Read more Warning Warning Warning, Priceline.com will turn away and leave you pissed Priceline "On February 9th 2016 at 2am, we arrived at orlando international airport. We had rented a car using priceline.com, and we went to to get it from Dollar Rent Company...." Read more Priceline - Beware of sneaky currency switch! Priceline "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..." Read more Horrible booking system (priceline) trying to suck money out of you and do not give you what you paid for, you end up paying more. SCAM COMPANY Priceline "i have tried Name Your Own Price with priceline at 3 different occasions and they never failed to make me angry each time 1. March 2017, I have selected a..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more