I had made a reservation through priceline for a Holiday Inn. When I arrived they would not accept my reservation because the dates listed on the form where incorrect.

I never noticed until I got there. We had been traveling all day and it was raining and terrible weather conditions. I have 2 small children and we were so tired. It was 11 p.m., we wanted to sleep so bad.

When I arrived at the hotel the guy at the front desk would not help us because the dates had been screwed up and I did not buy them from Holiday Inn. I tried to contact someone to help us switch the dates and no one would help us, I was on the phone for 1/2 hour trying to get help and had 2 small kids crying and upset. It was a completely nerve wracking experience. We ended up walking out at around midnight because we could not come to a resolution.

We had to drive all the way home in the terrible weather, tired and hungry. It was the worst experience of my life. The following few days I tried to contact the hotel, priceline and paypal to get the issue resolved they would not give us a refund no matter how hard I tried.

I would never stay at a holiday inn again, nor will I ever use priceline to make a reservation. Terrible customer service on both sites and of no help to someone who was in a terrible situation.

I didn't like: Did not receive refund.

Comments