I had made a reservation through priceline for a Holiday Inn.When I arrived they would not accept my reservation because the dates listed on the form where incorrect.

I never noticed until I got there. We had been traveling all day and it was raining and terrible weather conditions. I have 2 small children and we were so tired. It was 11 p.m., we wanted to sleep so bad.

When I arrived at the hotel the guy at the front desk would not help us because the dates had been screwed up and I did not buy them from Holiday Inn. I tried to contact someone to help us switch the dates and no one would help us, I was on the phone for 1/2 hour trying to get help and had 2 small kids crying and upset. It was a completely nerve wracking experience. We ended up walking out at around midnight because we could not come to a resolution.

We had to drive all the way home in the terrible weather, tired and hungry. It was the worst experience of my life. The following few days I tried to contact the hotel, priceline and paypal to get the issue resolved they would not give us a refund no matter how hard I tried.

I would never stay at a holiday inn again, nor will I ever use priceline to make a reservation.Terrible customer service on both sites and of no help to someone who was in a terrible situation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of did not receive refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of priceline hotel booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $93. Priceline needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned priceline hotel booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments