Hotel expences Were Deducted Twice from my account, Once by Priceline and once by hotel. Initially I called Priceline for details, they contacted the hotel and told that they have contacted hotel i need not contact again to Hotel.

After a month when i again contacted priceline they repeated the same story again and amount will be refunded soon. I waited for month again and called priceline again for update, they said hotel already posted amount into my account, and asked me to contact Bank. I contacted Bank couple of time and waited for almost 1 or 2 weeks for refund. I lost my patience and contacted the Priceline again, now they change their words and asking me to contact Hotel.

What the heck is going on?? I used to be on hold for atleast half hour when ever i contact priceline but still there is no use and it is complete waste of time for me....

I NEVER RECOMMEND PRICELINE. STAY AWAY FROM PRICELINE.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $124. This person is overall dissatisfied with Priceline. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Priceline.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Priceline to other companies on our site.

Comments