Do not use Priceline for anything!! They have the worst chat representatives I've ever come across.

They did not read why I was contacting them. They did not read what I had already done to try and fix my problem. I literally wasted an hour and a half trying to figure out why I cannot change my email address on their system. I tried everything, even their stupid suggestions which I knew would not work.

I was disconnected deliberately by two of the reps. They just didn't know how to solve the problem and they didn't know how to escalate the issue. All four representatives did not read the chat sessions because they continued to request that I do something that I had already done or even tried to send me an email to the address that I don't have access to anymore. One tried to give me information on changing my password but that wasn't the reason I contacted them!

One thought I couldn't even get into my account. This is the most ridiculous encounter I've had in awhile.

All they had to do was read and process what I was requesting and they never would have suggested any of these things. Completely inept and incompetent human beings are working those chat sessions.

Product or Service Mentioned: Priceline Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Priceline Cons: Customer service.

• rude employee