I would like you to know that Priceline customer service is horrible and not helpful at all. I am NOT HAPPY with the service.

I have asked for the special request for my 2 exiting hotel reservation with priceline. I asked for double beds for special health reason and they kept me on the phone for over one hour and still ended up with no result. I am very disappointed as a long time customer and I am not coming back booking my future trips with priceline again.I am not happy with PRICELINE service.

Comments

Tracy, California, United States #849067

I had the same problem. See attached messaging with this company.

Priceline is a really bad company.

Print Transcript

If you have a printer, you can print out a copy of this transcript by selecting the Print option from your browser's File menu.

If you would like a copy of this transcript emailed to you, enter your email address into the field below and select the Submit button.

Email address:

Your transcript is shown below.

You have been connected to Kelly. Kelly: Hi, Troy! Thanks for choosing to chat with us today, how may I help you? Troy Luccketta: Hi, Kelly: Hi, Troy!

How may I assist you today? Troy Luccketta: hi, I booked a hotel for Delano, Ca. When we went to the hotel they did not have the reservation. I then noticed it was set up in another city.

When I called to cancel your employer was very cold and went into you signed a contract and unfortunately have to pay. I would like to know how to proceed to get his resolved. It was advertised that I would be able to cancel on your site. Otherwise I would have never had booked as we'll.

Kelly: You must be anxious of getting this resolved. I can certainly check what options may be available. Please give me a moment to look up your reservation and get you that information. Troy Luccketta: Thank you Kelly: You're very welcome.

Troy Luccketta: In addition the hotel where booked was in the opposite direction where we were headed. The picture of the hotel on the reservation I chose is different from the one on the website. This is so weird. I have booked before and this has never happened.

When I type in the city that is the city of hotels I get. Kelly: Thank you for patiently waiting, Troy. I apologize for the confusion. For your reservation, we provided a specific address on where your hotel is located.

I am showing that you have talked to our previous agents and as was adviced, if you cancel your room the hotel requires payment for the first night's stay which equates to the total amount of your reservation. Kelly: I'm truly sorry I am not able to provide the options you wanted, Troy. If there's nothing further, let me thank you for chatting with us today.

How did we do? Please tell us by completing a 3 question survey after you close this chat window.