On 03/31 I accidentally clicked "submit" instead of "go back" causing my credit card to be billed for a room I have no intention of using.I immediately called customer service and spoke with 2 different customer service agents both of whom refused to transfer me to a supervisor.

And both, despite my situation, literally kept reading off of a script repeating the same cancellation policy wording over and over. At no point would either agent deviate from their script or even attempt to help me except for when I asked one agent if she realized I was paying their company for a service not being provided she told me that I should have been more careful.

Unbelievable poor level of customer service especially refusing to allow me to speak to a supervisor.I have filed a complaint with the BBB - will see where this takes me.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

not wishing to rub salt in the wound but by clicking on submit, you agree to the terms and conditions of your purchase. if the hotel is non-refundable, you're out of luck.//''