I booked vacation to Miami and added the protection to the package , when you book they don't give u fixed flight time so as I received the confirmation.I wanted to add an extra night but all I can get that sorry we can't cancel .

I kept explaining I want extra night not cancel then I have protection . Surprisly u only allowed to use your protection in case of death or illness . This is the worse experience ever. I tried reaching their customer services but no new .

Even canceling the protection is not allowed .I will never use them again even for free

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of priceline hotel reservation protection plan from Priceline. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1100 and wants Priceline to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unhelpful. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Priceline for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1032721

Shame on you Priceline for not making people read all the terms and conditions before they click go.Not having an extra night has demoralized and scarred this poor soul for the rest of his life.

How can he look in the mirror at the shell of man he's become.Shame, shame on you!!!