I booked 2 rooms through Priceline, knowing I would need one, but anticipating the need for both. I read their cancellation policy and was comfortable knowing I could cancel one if needed.

As fate had it, I ended up not needing both rooms.

I called the 800 number well before the cancellation deadline... went through the B_S_ just to get to customer service, and when I was finally connected to customer service, I was disconnected. This happend THREE times. When I finally got through, it was AFTER the cancellation deadline (amazing that they answered only then).

I was told that I would not receive a refund, as it was AFTER the cancellation deadline. I then explained what happened with the other 3 calls, and I was told there was nothing they would do about it. I asked for a manager, and they refused to put a manager on. I am now stuck paying for 2 rooms when I only need one.

NICE SCAM - PRICELINE Just dont answer the phones until you KNOW it's past the deadline.

Comments

momornana
Flint, Michigan, United States #634022

:( Does suprise me. This company keeps on ripping off it's customers.

There doesn't seem to be any recourse so I will complain to let as many people know as possible that they need to be very careful when dealing with this organization.

They sound good on TV but you would do best to do the work yourself. They do not stand by what they represent.