Looking for a deal as is everyone else.So I figure try naming my own price.

When I finally got the bid to go through I ended up w an older 3 star hotel for $80 a night. Not bad right? As I look into the details I see that I have to pay for parking. OK, $23 a night for valet parking.

I can park my own car, no thank you... $17 to self park. I understand that I am responsible for extras but a place to put the car that brings me to the hotel is not one of them. Customer service agreed it was nuts but all they would do was quote the agreement that states that I'm responsible for any extra fees.

Talked to the manager of Priceline who sounded like a *** Indian schoolgirl. He did not care one bit that I was upset and would not use them again. A two week stay with an extra $17 a day adds up to not a good deal at all. I have started editing some pretty good Priceline sucks pics on my Facebook page.

They didnt care that I did that either and told me the respected my right to do so.Might even start an anti Priceline Facebook page if no one has beat me to it

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Priceline - Review in Hotels and Resorts category from Dearborn, Michigan Priceline "Had horrible hotel experience at DAYS INN ALANTIC CITY OCEANFRONT-BOARDWALK (3000 Boardwalk At Morris Ave Atlantic City NJ 08401. Their rooms tempature are kept at a freezer status. Which they..." Read more Priceline - Misleading dishonest false advertisement has got to stop Priceline "It seems harder and harder to trust what you read since companies like Priceline can delibrately mislead customers without consequence. I booked a room after referring to pricelines 1 star..." Read more Warning Warning Warning, Priceline.com will turn away and leave you pissed Priceline "On February 9th 2016 at 2am, we arrived at orlando international airport. We had rented a car using priceline.com, and we went to to get it from Dollar Rent Company...." Read more Priceline - Refuse to give my hotel refund back!!! Priceline "Booked at Sleep Inn. Wrong location in same city. Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more