Mount Royal University, Alberta

this outfit is not worth my time contacted some abbey dude on the chat for help but got terrible assistance I am happy to say I didn't book and will now never book using priceline. she/he COULDNT tell me how to use their own website to make a hotel booking in Canada where the total amount I pay is in Canadian dollars so that I know what they will charge me because I noticed that the fees they quote are brutal.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Priceline. He best about priceline hotel reservation from Priceline was not a thing to like. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Priceline.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Priceline to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Priceline - Refuse to give my hotel refund back!!! Priceline "Booked at Sleep Inn. Wrong location in same city. Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I..." Read more Priceline - Hotel Booking Review from New York, New York Priceline "I booked a 4* Express deal hotel room in JA for $700 for 3 nights for my birthday with price line only to get a 3 1/2* room on other..." Read more No more priceline please Priceline "too much bad experience with price line. i always paid my tuition with them. and after 3-4 years, i forget the lessons and come back to them again and paid..." Read more Priceline lacks customer service and fineprint misleads customers Priceline "I booked a nice hotel in New York for 3 people, 1 room for quoted $80. Nice. Offer pops up stating that you can have it even cheaper with a..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more