We got a name your own price hotel in Fort Lauder beach called the B hotel the room was a nightmare the bathroom was so small you could barely move in there very outdated and the smell of mold was awful, the pool area had a puddle that seem to have been there forever because it had green mildew in it, it was gross.We couldn't change rooms because if you get your hotel thru PRICELINE YOU ARE TREATED LIKE A SECOND RATE CITIZEN.

NO MORE.We requested a different room and were told they had nothing else.

LEONOR IN FLORIDA.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Priceline. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Priceline to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Priceline hotel accommodation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Priceline - WARNING - SCAM AND UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES Priceline "Attempted to rent a car. Price was very good and not refundable. When I tried to submit the final payment, I received an "oops...something happened...please try back later" message. Not..." Read more Priceline - Refuse to give my hotel refund back!!! Priceline "Booked at Sleep Inn. Wrong location in same city. Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I..." Read more Priceline lacks customer service and fineprint misleads customers Priceline "I booked a nice hotel in New York for 3 people, 1 room for quoted $80. Nice. Offer pops up stating that you can have it even cheaper with a..." Read more Priceline - Room Booking Review from Keller, Texas Priceline "Booked through Priceline a room at Holiday Inn Lawrence KS, McDonald Drive location. Beware of this particular hotel, our room was in the middle of a 30 member bachelor party...." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more