Sturgis, South Dakota

I have used Priceline in the past and have been pleased with it but now that it has changed it is horrible and I will never use it again.I am used to offers being rejected and upping your price, but with the new web site they reject your offer but the next page says a hotel is willing to accept your offer for a differrent amount--much more.

I did not want to accept "their" price so I tried to continue and all of a sudden was locked in to that higher rate. BEWARE.

Priceline go back to your old system or you will lose lots of customers.

Comments

That happened because you were not cautious.You did not review the contract page before submitting the request.

If only u did, there will be no problem..:?

Conniejb9999
Thomasville, Georgia, United States #403628

I agree, Priceline just went downhill. We lost money big time on their "free hotel vouchers" and priceline just told us too bad. Priceline just lost 4 lucrative customers that will never use the site again.

Their airfare name your own is very different now as well.I've been trying to name a price for months and it just won't budge.

It keeps wanting me to travel different dates which I can't and even offers me a price that is over 200.00 more than their published rate if I want to be "flexible"-I just don't get it anymore.Change it back!!