Maui County, Hawaii

I just want to explain regarding my recent experience with your agents. I was very calmed down on the situation about the inconvenience that PRICELINE gave to us. I accepted the fact that you guys will no longer be able to reimburse the additional fee that I paid during my trip (my entire reservation was messed up).

However, I cannot accept how rude your agents are in enlightening me regarding the situation. I am only inquiring and if possible to get reimbursed. And if you the agents just only said it nicely, it will be fine with me.

(Chat agent - Jen)

I don't think its acceptable to tell me that she only has 3 minutes to talk to me regarding my concern because she needs to attend the concerns of other customers. My gosh Jen, really? I am also an important customer of yours, and my loyalty is very important to your business.

(Telephone agent)

Okay you already explained your part but I am just all confused how my reservation got all messed up. I was so calm, but your tone is getting louder like you are the one who is pissed off. Also, I think it is very impolite to just put me "on hold" without asking my permission or telling me that you will do that. I thought you just disconnected me.

It was my first time using Priceline and trust me, it will be my LAST. Please re-train your staff. I know that they are outsourced, but please kindly notify their call center company

*And for other future consumers, I guess you should reconsider if you really want to book a reservation with them

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $480. This person is overall dissatisfied with Priceline. The most disappointing about priceline reservation at Priceline was failure to disclose and resolve Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Priceline.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Priceline to other companies on our site.

Comments