Maui County, Hawaii

I just want to explain regarding my recent experience with your agents. I was very calmed down on the situation about the inconvenience that PRICELINE gave to us. I accepted the fact that you guys will no longer be able to reimburse the additional fee that I paid during my trip (my entire reservation was messed up).

However, I cannot accept how rude your agents are in enlightening me regarding the situation. I am only inquiring and if possible to get reimbursed. And if you the agents just only said it nicely, it will be fine with me.

(Chat agent - Jen)

I don't think its acceptable to tell me that she only has 3 minutes to talk to me regarding my concern because she needs to attend the concerns of other customers. My gosh Jen, really? I am also an important customer of yours, and my loyalty is very important to your business.

(Telephone agent)

Okay you already explained your part but I am just all confused how my reservation got all messed up. I was so calm, but your tone is getting louder like you are the one who is pissed off. Also, I think it is very impolite to just put me "on hold" without asking my permission or telling me that you will do that. I thought you just disconnected me.

It was my first time using Priceline and trust me, it will be my LAST. Please re-train your staff. I know that they are outsourced, but please kindly notify their call center company

*And for other future consumers, I guess you should reconsider if you really want to book a reservation with them

I didn't like: Failure to disclose and resolve.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 06, 2015.

Comments