Priceline bidding process worked for me on 12/31/13 but when I needed to rebook for addition dates on 1/4/14 Priceline initially did not approve my bid, so I bided again after checking my email on the morning of 1/5/14 and the bid went through. I checked my bank account and found that I was charged for 2 different reservations and called them right away.

Priceline customer service representative said that I would be refunded for one of the charges. My bank refunded me right away and did a dispute. As of today, 2/21/14 my bank took my money and said Priceline disputed the refund and refused to return my money. I am upset because the customer service representative for Priceline assured me I would get my refund for one of the bids.

Brandon from customer relations said that because I initialed I rightfully gave them the right to keep my money. My thing is with that is you can initial 20 times and still not get a bid through. It is oxymoron and unfair business practices.

They should not have a customer service or customer relations because of the lack of doing due diligence to their customers. I will continue to fight this and please let me know about a class action lawsuit against them for unfair business practices.

Comments