On March 30, 2013, I had requested priceline.com using their online name your price option to purchase a reservation for a hotel in Miami. Priceline ended up reserving a hotel that had hidden fees like resort fees, maid services, etc…in America, not Bahamas!.

I was not willing to pay any more fees, so I requested that reservation to be canceled and I booked another hotel via priceline that did not have hidden fees on March 31, 2013. I called the previous hotel to cancel my reservation, and was told to contact priceline, which I did. I stayed at the other hotel while in Miami (note this hotel was also reserved via pricleine.com). Upon getting back, I have contacted priceline on numerous occasions and Priceline has since refused to issue me a refund of $466.48 for my reservation and I have no other option than to seek the help of the Federal Trade Commission, as my bank (PNC Bank) has attempted in vain, three times to secure a refund from priceline.com.

I have also filed this complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and with the Better Business Bureau.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 20, 2013.

Comments