2.0

DO NOT EVER purchase trip protection with price line

My brother had surgery and needed to change my trip plans. They would not pay for it because my brothers knee surgery was not deemed "medical emergency." come on......REALLY.....They are looking for every possible excuse to not pay. I will say again never never buy trip protection. You are more likely to get struck by lightning 10X in a row on the same day, in the same place, with clear skies than you are to have them actually reimburse you for your trip that you did not take.

Waist of money. Waist of time.

Mad customer. Expedia,...haha.. you have earned my business and the business of my employees.

This person wrote the review because of "travel insurance" at Priceline. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $277 and wants Priceline to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was travel insurance scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Priceline priceline trip protection plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

May not of been this trip cancellation but I along with my parents and Sister were to go on a 14 day German excursion and two weeks before my Dad had a heart attack. They tried to say that this did not mean that the rest of us could not still go on the trip. My Dad after getting out of the hospital was finally able to get them to refund our money.