2.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I've now spoken with 4 representatives (I'm currently on hold and hoping this is the last time). A cancellation and credit was put through with the hotel, but in order to get the credit back to my card I need to have the credit processed through Priceline.

The first time I called they put me on hold to verify my claim with the hotel. I waited for over a half an hour on hold and I was hung up on. Prior to being placed on hold I was told I would receive a ticket number to update to me on the situation to my email. Never received one, checked my spam folder to verify.

Called back the next day was told the manager at the hotel denied the cancellation. I called the hotel and was advised the cancellation was put through. Called back customer service again and dealt with the worst of the bunch, MICHAEL, who would not help me unless I had the name of the manager I spoke with at the hotel. I advised him if he put me on hold and called them, the manager would pick up the phone and verify as I had just spoken to her, he wouldn't.

I called to get the manager's name, took all of 1 minute (thanks Michael), and then called customer service back again to explain the situation for the 4th time. 25 minutes of being placed on hold to verify everything, I was finally just told I would receive my credit in 3-5 business days. I will be checking my account to ensure this goes through as I do not trust this company after the run around I've received.

All for $66.05, nothing even remotely expensive in terms of most hotel stays. Confirmation # R826749389

Review about: Priceline Customer Care.

Comments