Neosho, Missouri

My sisters and I went on vacation to Walt Disney World in October for our first ever sisters vacation. Instead of driving we decided to buy our flights through Priceline.com.

What a mistake that was. Instead of having a completely worry free vacation it started out horrible. We showed up to the airport ready to board our flight only to find out it had been cancelled in August. We were told we would have to contact Priceline.com because that is who we booked our reservation through.

30 minutes and 4 transfers later we were only being told that US Airways had not relayed the information to Priceline.com so it was no longer their problem. Thankfully we were able to get on a flight from Springfield, MO to Chicago and then to Orlando. Instead of dealing with the problem during vacation I waited until we got back. In November I wrote to Priceline.com stating that I was not happy with the results of our flight being cancelled and us not being notified.

Nearly two month later we are told that because U.S. Airways is at fault they will issue a refund. YAY! J/K another 6 weeks go by with no news.

Unable to get ahold of anyone at US Airways I contact Priceline again. March 25th we are told that yes a refund is being issued as of February 10th and could take up to 2 months to arrive. SO we wait.... Nothing appears in the form of a refund.

Once again I contact Priceline. At this point they say give us a few days to figure this out. American Airlines emails us 6 months after our initial contact with Priceline.com telling us that no refund will be issued. Priceline.com will take no responsibility for not only our non-existent flight, but for not handling the situation at all.

Instead of having a great cheap experience with our flight booking/handling I have done all the leg work and all I hear Priceline.com saying is "We can't." That is the moto of the Executive Offices at Priceline.com.

"We Can't" What I can do is make sure I don't ever book my flights, hotels, or rental cars through Priceline.com EVER again. .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of did not receive refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of flight booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $894. Priceline needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Comments