So I booked my flight out of National, since I live right next to it, and went there this morning to fly out only to realize that Priceline had booked me out of Dulles. The airline would not let me rebook through them and made me go back through Priceline. When I called them, their customer service said that their computer system was down and they could not do anything for me until it came back up. After about an hour, I was able to get through and they finally told me they couldn't rebook or refund.

The problem with Priceline is that you pay for the ticket before you know what your itinerary is. I did not expect my itinerary to fly FROM A DIFFERENT LOCATION THAT I DID NOT SELECT. At the very least they could offer me a refund, since their system was down and the computer did not give me the departure location I selected. If I could have rebooked in the morning, it would still have been worth it to fly to Salt Lake. Losing the half day made the trip not worth it, because I was expecting at least 3 days out there.

The customer Service at Priceline is meant to be a wall to make you give up, as I spent about 2 hours trying to get to them online and on the phone (talking to 4 different people). I did not, and will not, and am contesting these charges. If they had at least allowed me to rebook or refund, I would use them again, but now I won't.

Product or Service Mentioned: Priceline Flight Booking.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 27, 2012.

Comments