Auckland, California

I booked hotel with Priceline recently. They mentioned it as Flexible Cancellation.

I overlooked the condition by the date and only after booking that I recognized that the deadline that they offer for refund was a day EARLIER than the point of time when I booked! That means if I cancel it RIGHT AWAY, they still charge me the whole day! I thought that when they recognized their website booking problem, they had to refund all of my money but they didn't. They lied that the hotel charged the penalty.

However, right after I cancelled the booking, I did call the hotel and the hotel confirmed with me that they never charge a fee because my cancellation was made less than 24 hours after the booking. So, my friends, stay away from Priceline!

They are cheating and all they want to do is to get your money even if it's their fault. Beware!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of business ethic and way of cheating. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of priceline hotel booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $126. Priceline needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned priceline hotel booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Comments