Priceline = waste of time. They are the worst company i have ever dealt with.

Do not book with them EVER. I am a Canadian and they do not even price their products for me in CAD. When I realized prices were in USD, noted on the confirmation page, they said they cannot cancel my booking. I contacted them immediately after, literally 1 minute after booking.

The person I spoke to, Ceasar, was a real A**. He said it was my fault for not reading extremely fine print. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I EXPERIENCED SUCH POOR SERVICE AND GENUINELY HORRIBLE HELP. It was as if his sole goal was to make sure I was unhappy after the conversation.

He repeated that it was solely my fault 5 times. Never again would I use priceline, and I certainly DO NOT recommend!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bait-and-switch tactics and uncaring. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of priceline customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Priceline needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned priceline customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Comments