So for two months I have been working to cancel my reservation with Priceline for my car rental, because I found that the company itself would make the reservation for half the price. I have spoken with Priceline several times, emails and phone calls as well as National the car rental company.

Now while National is more than willing to cancel the reservation, the funds are held by Priceline, who continuously uses stall tactics, stating "National has to let us know that we can cancel and you won't be given an answer until after you drop the car back off." National could research my account and even noted it, but Priceline just keeps stating the same thing, I will get an answer after I use the car and drop it back off, which clearly makes no sense, as they already build me and I used the car. Priceline is a terrible company and any time you call you will get a representative in India reading off a script, stick to Expedia.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Priceline. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Priceline.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Priceline to other companies on our site.

Comments

Redondo Beach, California, United States #997934

I had the same experience. AWFUL.

Book through the vender's website and get treated like a real person. Hate Priceline.