Harrodsburg, Kentucky

The people working at this company are criminal. Not only did they not pay the hotel causing me to be charged twice, they are also refusing to refund me for a night that we didn't stay.

I had to get my credit card company involved and hope they can get my money back!

I am now out more money than if I had just made the reservation myself, and I found that the hotel was cheaper when the folks in front of me in line paid for their stay. Priceline is terrible, terrible, terrible, stay far away from these crooks!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Blaise170 stated that there is a room for improvement of business ethic and horrible customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of priceline days inn room booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $195. Priceline needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned priceline days inn room booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Comments