1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Buyer beware! We booked a room through priceline at 1pm.

After a day of travel, checked in at midnight. We were given a used room, dirty towels on sink, trash in cans and on used bed, dirty face cloths and soap in shower. Hotel told us they had no other rooms available and no cleaning night staff. We contacted priceline, now at 1220am.

The representative said all they could do is refund, leaving us with no room and no way to book another online since it was technically the next day. I spoke with a senior agent who told me they couldn't move us to another hotel or even book us over the phone. I spoke to her supervisor, Alex ID#5260151, who basically hinted at good luck getting another room since now it was nearing 130am. I am in shock that there is neither a penalty for a hotel that can not accommodate a guest with a reservation, nor a way for priceline to accommodate a guest left without a room.

I am just thankful that we were 2 adults and not a family with young children traveling.

We will NEVER book through them again and am sending a complaint to BBB. This is just BAD BUSINESS.

Review about: Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments