Got to hotel late but had called ahead for a king sized bed. Upon arrival the front desk clerk said he had upgraded me.

Told him did not really need upgrading just a king size bed that was in clean room. He smirked and said well I upgraded you. Went to room and it was a two bedroom apartment. It was just my husband and myself so looked around and one bedroom had one double bed and other bedroom had two double beds.

Hard to think at this point because the smell of cat urine was so strong it was horrid! I am very allergic to cat urine. There were flies in the rooms and when I pulled the bedding down to take a look the sheets had hair all over them! It was aweful!

Called Priceline and stayed on the line with them forever and then said nothing they could do cause hotel was full and so I asked for at the least a refund. No could not do that. We checked out and found the front desk clerk to be really rude and very smarty! So lost money on that room and then went to find another hotel.

I have used Priceline for years while traveling all over the United States and out of the country some. This is not going to happen again because if they still will do nothing then I will NEVER use them again!

PS Do not use the Allandale Hotel in Austin Texas unless you want an apartment complex with 70 style rooms that allow pets and have the residue to prove it. Really a bad experience!

Comments