Update by user Apr 28, 2015

I don't know if it was the complaint to the Californa Consumer Aafairs or the Feds, but I got my money back!

Update by user Apr 27, 2015

About ten days ago I received an email giving the wrong trip number that stated that I would be receiving a refund. It said it could take up to two billing cycles to show up on my credit card statement. I'll believe it when I see it, since I received a similar email in September (although then it said 10 days).

Original review posted by user Mar 28, 2015

I booked an airline ticket through Priceline last September and then cancelled it on the same day. The explicit policy is that bookings cancelled within 24 hours are refunded within 10 days, and I received an email confirming that I would be getting a full refund ($953.00).

I booked a later flight, also through Priceline. I have been charged for both tickets and Priceline has been completely unwilling to refund my money. They told me today that they "didn't have the money" to refund my ticket until they were reimbursed by aerlingus. Hah!

Aerlingus told me at the gate that I was booked for two flights that day. Apparently someone at Priceline failed to cancel the ticket and I have been stuck with the bill.

Naomir wrote the review because of "failure to receive refund" at Priceline. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $953 and wants Priceline to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was horrible customer service, did not receive refund, given the runaround and poor phone service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Priceline and priceline flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments