Update by user Apr 28, 2015

I don't know if it was the complaint to the Californa Consumer Aafairs or the Feds, but I got my money back!

Update by user Apr 27, 2015

About ten days ago I received an email giving the wrong trip number that stated that I would be receiving a refund. It said it could take up to two billing cycles to show up on my credit card statement. I'll believe it when I see it, since I received a similar email in September (although then it said 10 days).

Original review posted by user Mar 28, 2015

I booked an airline ticket through Priceline last September and then cancelled it on the same day. The explicit policy is that bookings cancelled within 24 hours are refunded within 10 days, and I received an email confirming that I would be getting a full refund ($953.00).

I booked a later flight, also through Priceline. I have been charged for both tickets and Priceline has been completely unwilling to refund my money. They told me today that they "didn't have the money" to refund my ticket until they were reimbursed by aerlingus. Hah!

Aerlingus told me at the gate that I was booked for two flights that day. Apparently someone at Priceline failed to cancel the ticket and I have been stuck with the bill.

Product or Service Mentioned: Priceline Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Failure to receive refund.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Did not receive refund, Given the runaround, Poor phone service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 28, 2015.

Comments