I went on to priceline to book a hotel for a family vacation to Newport beach, ca. Tried the "name you own price" option and selected the area and hotel rating.

I needed 2 rooms for 3 nights I offered $100 per room per night. Priceline accepted the bid and booked a hotel out of the area. When I looked at the hotel I could have booked it on priceline and other sites for $69 per night. This is misleading and deceptive practices.

Their add claims save up to 40% not pay 40% more. I tried to resolve but like everyone else I was told "sorry it's our policy". Priceline has major issues.

Read the hundreds if not thousands of recent bad reviews.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $716. This person is overall dissatisfied with Priceline. The most disappointing about priceline room booking at Priceline was not delivering what i purchased and horrible customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Priceline.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Priceline to other companies on our site.

Comments