91 views
1.2

I made a mistake when I inputted the dates for a rental I needed. And whats worse, when I did it back in July and then realized it was an off company, that company NEVER, I repeat, NEVER answered the 1800 number and didnt have one I could find in the Raleigh-Durham airport.

So I wanted a bigger vehicle and I called Priceline to help me with it - it was then and there that I realized the reservation was off by a week.

First off I waited on hold about twenty minutes to get a Price Line employee.

He was nice, but the background noise in the call center made it hard to hear him.

The long and short of it is that I said can we cut short the mistake I made and end my no show reservation today instead of paying the whole fee.

Well they tried to call the off brand company and of course they didnt answer Price line either.

So here I sit paying two more days for a car I'm not going to use becuase car rental reservations are non refundable after they start.

Thank God i didnt need the rental for a month!!!!

Be VERY, VERY cautious renting a vehicle from Price Line, theyre are time bombs and pit falls to avoid. Especially if the mistake is yours.

Product or Service Mentioned: Priceline Car Rental Booking.

Priceline Pros: Flight deals.

Priceline Cons: Customer care.

Comments