I rented a vehicle for my eldery inlaws travelling with their 86 yr old mother. They were meeting us in Mrytle Beach for our first ever family trip.

Grandma was having diabetic issues the day of the trip and in rushing to the airport, my father in law forgot his license and when they got to the airport in MB, they were not allowed to rent the vehicle. Even thought my mother in law was the one the reservation was under. Numerous calls were made to Priceline over two hours and yet they would not budge and the rental company could do nothing since it was a Priceline reservation. Grandmas medicine was at the condo we were in and she was starting an attack yet Priceline did not care.

I had to pay with my credit card over the phone for another rental and have been trying since June to get them their $200 back. I wrote the VP of the company for rental cars and only some secretary wrote me back and said the same thing as all the calls. I understand it was our error gramps did not bring his card, but given the circumstances I believe an exception can be made. I manage a call center and make exceptions from time to time so dont give me there are NONE.

Do not use Priceline.

What kind of company leaves the elderly out on a limb with medical problems, regardless of whose fault it was. Shame on you Priceline.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Priceline. The most disappointing about priceline car rental from Priceline was horrible customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Priceline.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Priceline to other companies on our site.

Comments

Once they make one exception, they have to make exceptions for all. Personal accountability people!!

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1032660

So why didn't your Mother In-Law just drive until they left the lot? I your meeting them in MB, then why didn't you go get them?

How is any of this Priceline's fault? Own your mistakes, move on.