I bought insurance in case there was a medical issue where I could not fly. So, I call them and they said they can't change it.

Are you f*****g kidding me? A family issue has caused us to change the dates. I did not want to change it just for fun. Even though I bought insurance they said it is NON refundable.

What? What? What? Travel insurance is supposed to cover this stuff.

I can't even change dates. Why do you offer this if I cannot make the date??? Go rot in ***. I' m losing money.

It's not as if I can afford this.

I am a teacher that gets paid just above minimum and they don't care. Every one I know will see this, and I will post it on facebook and twitter.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $450. This person is overall dissatisfied with Priceline. The most disappointing about priceline flight booking at Priceline was priceline business practices and refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Priceline.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Priceline to other companies on our site.

Comments