Sometime in February i booked with Priceline, a rental car for March 20-March 24 2013, a hotel and 4 plane tickets for my family and me to go to Louisville Kentucky March 20, 2013. Well a few days before our flight i printed off the receipts to take with us and saw that the dates on our rental car and hotel was correct but the date on out tickets were for Feb 20-24 2013 instead of March 20-24 2013.

I called to tell Priceline that there was a mistake with our tickets dates that the date was incorrect and the dates on tickets had passed and wanted them to change it to the correct dates, as i know i put the correct dates when i filled out everything. They proceeding to tell me that since i went through name your own price i could not get the dates on my flight corrected and the airlines said since i missed the date on the tickets that they listed me as a no show, which would be right since that was the wrong date. the price of my tickets was $1,404.00 i didn't want a refund and i didn't ask to cancel, at the time i just wanted to change the date to correct date.

Since they didn't change the date we had missed our flight to Louisville Ky, and i couldn't cancel my other reservations with the car rental or my hotel in Denver Co, that i had booked for the day before our flight since there is no refunds when booking with name your price with Priceline so now i am screwed out of the money used to booked my flight, my car rental and our hotel. I cried and cried when i found that they would not fix it before the date i was suppose to actually leave, that is a lot of money to just let go for nothing.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 28, 2013.

Comments

oh boy thats is why you must be careful when making a reservation yOUR mistakes can be costful