Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I tried to resolve my issue by phone/email but no one was able to do it. I have a flight in a few hours!

It has to be resolved ASAP! I purchased tickets from Priceline and in the booking confirmation, it states "economy class", so the first bag for drop off is free. Especially, the same thing is mentioned on Austrian Airlines website. Also, the Austrian Airline's website states: "Your free baggage allowance is reflected in your ticket or in your booking confirmation".

When I started to register for my flight on the second step it's suddenly mentioned that I have "economy light" to which I never agreed on and would never purchase either! Because of this unclear purchase/policy from Priceline website I have to pay the extra fee for the drop off for each passenger round trip! I also paid a regular price for this fair! Economy Light and Economy Class are absolutely two different things!

It must be mentioned during the purchase and confirmation! I see this as a subject of fraud! I purchased one thing and at the end, it's something else!

It's like you bought Mercedes and received Hyundai. This is definitely fraudulent misrepresentation by law!

Review about: Priceline Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Did not get what i paid for, Customer care, Inresponsibility agent, I did not like it.

Comments