ON June 19th.2014, I rented a car through Priceline for $135.88 for 4 days and 7 hours in Birmingham Airport. I reserved a compact auto 2014 model.

Get there, had to wait and they gave me an old 2012 Galant. Air condition was not working properly. I got a bill for $81.75 for what they called a upgrade from Hertz and one from Priceline for $135.88. How can there is a upgrade with an old car?

I am dealing with them as I write this. Hertz decided to credit my card for $40.87. I am so upset with both companies. I am going to take it up with my creditcard co.

and file a complaint with BBB, Consumer Protection, and Attorney General Office. Don't let them get away with this rip off practice. Expose them even with the State. I don't plan to pay Hertz for an upgrade for an old car that needed work on it.

Upon the return, They gave me two 10 percent discounts cards for my troubles for future rental. You will loose booking with Priceline. You can not cancel or change date. You have prepaid up front.

Your credit card co. maybe able to help. File a dispute with them also. VERY BAD RIPOFF.

HERTZ AND PRICELINE. EXPOSE THEM EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!

Comments