Priceline - Review in Hotels and Resorts category from Dearborn, Michigan
Had horrible hotel experience at DAYS INN ALANTIC CITY OCEANFRONT-BOARDWALK (3000 Boardwalk At Morris Ave Atlantic City NJ 08401.Their rooms tempature are kept at a freezer status.
Which they said they could not control. After complaining about the tempature of the room upon arrival due to my disability. I was told that they do not control the heat and to just go outside where it's hot. Later, that night after complaining more; they brought extra blankets with holes in them.
Just horrible service all around.Priceline refuse to give refund because the hotel gave us blanets......smh
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Food|
|Facilities and Services|
- Product or service
- Days Inn Alantic City Nj Boardwalk
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased collision insurance for a car from economy rentacar in Costa Rica. The insurance was rejected by the vendor, because it doesn't have third party liability. Which in Costa..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "Sandeep packers are not reliable service. They are not at all professional. They don't stand by their promises. I have to move from Pune to Chennai, first they said the..."
- "Never again i ordered the jordan wings ,end up with the wrong pair an i compared them to my real jordans from footlocker totally different the jumpman dont look nonething..."
- "We have a thermador cook top . The top is poorly designed regarding the light that tells you the unit us on. It is recessed and when..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."