Had horrible hotel experience at DAYS INN ALANTIC CITY OCEANFRONT-BOARDWALK (3000 Boardwalk At Morris Ave Atlantic City NJ 08401.Their rooms tempature are kept at a freezer status.

Which they said they could not control. After complaining about the tempature of the room upon arrival due to my disability. I was told that they do not control the heat and to just go outside where it's hot. Later, that night after complaining more; they brought extra blankets with holes in them.

Just horrible service all around.Priceline refuse to give refund because the hotel gave us blanets......smh

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss days inn alantic city nj boardwalk. Priceline needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned days inn alantic city nj boardwalk in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Horrible booking system (priceline) trying to suck money out of you and do not give you what you paid for, you end up paying more. SCAM COMPANY Priceline "i have tried Name Your Own Price with priceline at 3 different occasions and they never failed to make me angry each time 1. March 2017, I have selected a..." Read more Priceline.com a BIG disappointment!! Priceline "I booked a hotel through Priceline.com and the day of our trip I pulled up the details and saw a link to click for hotel details. I clicked it so..." Read more Priceline's refund policy...what refund policy? Priceline "I purchased a rental car through priceline with Budget rental cars. I was forced to return the car early, but I was denied any sort of refund for the time..." Read more "fraud review" email/call harassment from priceline when credit card name matches plane ticket holder name, Priceline cancelled ticket no refund Priceline "TL;DR don't use priceline, there many other legitimate online booking site that works smoothly and ethically. While there is a high chance things will work out on priceline, if you..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more