Keller, Texas

Booked through Priceline a room at Holiday Inn Lawrence KS, McDonald Drive location.Beware of this particular hotel, our room was in the middle of a 30 member bachelor party.

Loud music, yelling, slamming doors, beer cans in hall next morning! Called front desk twice finally got 2 hours sleep around 4:30 am! Worst hotel experience ever, and we work for an airline and do a lot of traveling.

Manager called and was so sorry but that's pathetic to pay $125.00 for this particular night and not get what we paid for, other 2 nights were fine.We want our money back for this one night.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Priceline - Review in Hotels and Resorts category from Dearborn, Michigan Priceline "Had horrible hotel experience at DAYS INN ALANTIC CITY OCEANFRONT-BOARDWALK (3000 Boardwalk At Morris Ave Atlantic City NJ 08401. Their rooms tempature are kept at a freezer status. Which they..." Read more "fraud review" email/call harassment from priceline when credit card name matches plane ticket holder name, Priceline cancelled ticket no refund Priceline "TL;DR don't use priceline, there many other legitimate online booking site that works smoothly and ethically. While there is a high chance things will work out on priceline, if you..." Read more Priceline lacks customer service and fineprint misleads customers Priceline "I booked a nice hotel in New York for 3 people, 1 room for quoted $80. Nice. Offer pops up stating that you can have it even cheaper with a..." Read more Priceline's refund policy...what refund policy? Priceline "I purchased a rental car through priceline with Budget rental cars. I was forced to return the car early, but I was denied any sort of refund for the time..." Read more Sofa Mart - Cloud leather furniture color coming off - Furniture Row Sofa Mart "I purchased the leather cloud mahogany sectional with the extended 5 yr. leather protection. I called the store at 1.5 years of use for fading they told me to use..." Read more Jupiter Manufacturing Industries - Cheating company Wingrow General Trading Fze ,Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, in dubai Jupiter Manufacturing Industries "Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Mr. pradeep he is owner of the company has cheated..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Ordered 2 Fidget Cubes never received SensoryBeads Com "I ordered a fidget cube back on April 28 by card wad charged $15.45 for 2 of them. I shoildmof realized that it was a scam when you got 2..." Read more Powersportsmax - Terrible customer service Powersportsmax "Power Sports Max's customer service sucks. I have NEVER written a bad review on a company, but I felt that these guys are so terrible that people need to know...." Read more