Booked through Priceline a room at Holiday Inn Lawrence KS, McDonald Drive location.Beware of this particular hotel, our room was in the middle of a 30 member bachelor party.
Loud music, yelling, slamming doors, beer cans in hall next morning! Called front desk twice finally got 2 hours sleep around 4:30 am! Worst hotel experience ever, and we work for an airline and do a lot of traveling.
Manager called and was so sorry but that's pathetic to pay $125.00 for this particular night and not get what we paid for, other 2 nights were fine.We want our money back for this one night.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Room Booking
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It appears that “Las Palmas Travel Network” (LPTN) may be a new scam connected to what’s going on at Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka Bahia Turquesas). ** Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka..."
- "It seems harder and harder to trust what you read since companies like Priceline can delibrately mislead customers without consequence. I booked a room after referring to pricelines 1 star..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I hired Mark at Monster Constructors to finish an outdoor kitchen and install a concrete countertop. Less than 30 days after completing the job, the concrete countertop began turning white...."
- "I am extremely upset with the flowers that were sent to my mom. The flowers I ordered look nothing like the flowers she received. Two of the flowers were brown..."
- "I received and email that Verizon Texas is dumping their customers and Frontier is going to be our new provider. I don't know Frontier but when I went to create..."