Priceline - Refuse to give my hotel refund back!!!

Booked at Sleep Inn.Wrong location in same city.

Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I did not stay in. Then they took the money back out of my account the same day they refunded it and will not give my money back.

Every time I call I get a different answer on why I haven't gotten my money.

Consumer Service is terrible.You can't understand the people you are talking to and when you ask for a supervidor you areput on hold forever then told the same lie.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hotel Refund
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #548866 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Priceline? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 25, 2014 #890656

The point is this is a public website, so people have the right to post comments on your review, whether you agree with them or not. You seriously have a lot of growing up to do. This was your mistake. Since you seem to have trouble understanding the English language perhaps you misunderstood them and they are not going to give you a refund. Your mistake you suffer the consequence. You are acting like a child. Bet your father is rolling over in his grave at the disappointment you turned out to be.

4 0 Reply

Oct 21, 2014 #888297

Whose fault is it that you booked the wrong location? Next time get an adult to do the booking for you so you don't make the same mistake. What is terrible is that you don't admit fault to booking the wrong hotel. If you are not four years old grow up. Maybe they misunderstood you because you don't have the concept of simple English. For example what does areput mean. Also for someone you are the one that did not understand the street locations to book the right hotel. Grow up and admit fault or have an adult help you with the booking the next time.

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.