Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

I did not get an email receipt for a trip I took 1/29 thru1/31 can you help?

We stayed at VAlley Forge Casino in King of Prussia PA 19406 from 1/29-1/31/2020 Confirmation # was R1855542930. I did not receive an email receipt for this service in either my email or spam.

Could I please get a receipt? The hotel said they could not give me one, that I had to get it from you

Maggie Grant
According to the 'How can one get a flight receipt from Priceline?' comments posted at travel.stackexchange.com, to see the payment details, please follow these steps:
  • go to My Trips;
  • click on a trip to see details;
  • click a top menu item 'Print Itinerary and Receipt'.

You may also go to Priceline Find My Trip screen, enter your email address and Priceline trip number. You should be directed to the receipt screen.
View

how to cancel or postpone a car rental reservation

by Hoyt

How to get a refund or postponement of a rental car as we are currently not allowed to travel due to government restrictions from the corona virus.

Rental car reservation

by Taletha

On March 5th, 2020, I made reservations for a rental car to be picked up at the Orlando, FL airport. I am a resident of Belize and am not able to fly to Orlando on that date.

This is because of the Corona virus. I will return to the US at a later date. Will you issue a credit or a refund because of these circumstances? I have a US number, but you will not be able to contact me on that number because it doesn’t work when I am not there.

I do have a Belize number. 501 633 8102.

I am also unable to call an 800 number from Belize. Thank you Thank you for you

View

Booked a hotel in the wrong city

by Miana

I arrived at my hotel only to find out their pool was closed. I drove over to another hotel and the lady quoted me a price but I found a cheaper one through Priceline.

I booked that rate only to find out it was in Omaha NE not Freemont NE.

I called the hotel immediately in Omaha and cancelled it. Why am I being charged still?

wHERE IS MY TRIP NUMBER?

by Chilton

View

I want a one stop flight on my trip

by Lacinda

When I did my reservation you didn’t told me that the price was for multiple stops, reservations # 209-423-084-22 please change to 1 stop. If you can’t please cancel.

Please call me and let me know..

773-981-3939.. Sandra Valdez Haines @ 9:18pm on 3/2/2020

How can I get my refund

I want a refund on 2 car rental reserve for Alamo car rental

Maggie Grant
Based on Priceline FAQs, if you have already reserved a rental car, you can view the policy specific to your booking by visiting the Find My Trip section. Regarding your refund, you should also contact Priceline customer service by phone at 877-477-5807.
View

Will please send me a receipt?

I, Gabrielle Smith, need a copy of the receipt for February 4-7, 2020. Renaissance Riverview Mobile Alabama will you please e-mail to s.turner@okaloosaheadstart.

Maggie Grant
Your request is quite specific. It is better to reach out to Priceline customer service by phone at 800-774-2354

Reward points

by Yevette

Can your rewards points be applied to your account for a credit?

View

Necesito cancelación de reserva de auto número referencia 21445751DE5 a nombre de Reynaldo Lazaro Suárez Sombille

by Damont

View

I need tje correct email for BACRFAX@email.priceline.com

by Tu

Driver license

by Janiyla

Do you take paper driver license

View

WIOLLNOT REFUND ANY PURCHASE .THERE WAS A HURRICANE AN I HAD TO CANCEL.

by Kaylana

WHY AM I CHARGER $200 BECAUSE I CANCEL MY STAY IN S C BECAUSE OF A HURRICANE AN THE HOTEL CLOSED AT THE SAME TIME.

View

Need to speak to someone

I’m not understanding this website

Peggye
I'm not understanding the price

Questions 14