800 Connecticut Ave, Norwalk, CT 06854, USA

I purchased a rental car through priceline with Budget rental cars. I was forced to return the car early, but I was denied any sort of refund for the time that I did not spend renting the car.

I returned it 2 days early. Budget renta car refused to refund me because it was rented through priceline. If I had rented directly through them, they would have refunded no problem. But Priceline refuses any sort of refund.

People, please note, I could have gotten the same price through budget without priceline's help and paid less for my overall rental due to their no refunds policy. When I asked why they refused to refund. their response was only "for the cancellations policy" Bottom line. Don't use them.

Because if anything happens during your trip. You will be the one paying for it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Priceline Car Rental Booking.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Priceline Cons: Refunds and returns policy, Priceline business practices.

Comments

I was looking to speak to a person regarding an upcoming stay for 2 nights in New Orleans. My entire trip has been cancelled because of the Coronavirus.

My wife are were only looking to get a full credit for future travel and not a refund. For several dead end phone calls ,no one could ever be reached!! The total was 572.98 U.S. dollars which will never be credited.

PRICELINE SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO RUN BUSINESS LIKE THIS.

NEVER AGAIN !!!! IN CASE ANY PRICELINE ROBOT READS THIS COMPLAINT,HERES THE TRIP # 21090971287

Priceline Reviews