I booked a flight on Priceline.com and when I received the confirmation email, there was an option to book a rental car at my destination.When i reached the destination and found the Budget rental agency, I was told that my reservation had been cancelled and they would not honour the price.

They did have cars but instead of $197 for the rental, I would have to pay $ 397!! I called Priceline.com Customer service and the agent advised that the reservation had not been cancelled and because I did not buy insurance from them, I wasn't charged anything and he couldn't help me. He suggested that I cancel my reservation and make a new one??!! What??

I asked to speak to a supervisor and all he did was say sorry but there was nothing they could do for me. Luckily the Budget agent and his supervisor heard me on the phone trying to sort things out and they said they would honour the rate Priceline.com had given me.

Thank you Budget Car rental @ YVR !!I would not recommend renting a car from Priceline.com.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Unhelpful customer service.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments