Priceline Room Booking Reviews and Complaints
Had confirmed reservation-Priceline didn't send to hotel, no rooms available
Update by user Aug 24, 2019
I am very disgusted with your services. You charged my card when you knew that the hotel I was booking didn’t have that inventory available, yet you published their inventory on your website.
I need my money back today. You have been holding on to my money for the past...
- Advertises unavailable inventory
- Unfriendly customer services
- Holds on to your money forever
- Ease of online booking
- Miserable customer service
- Misrepresentation of service in hotel
Update by user Aug 25, 2019
After contacting the hotel directly, sending a screen grab of the Priceline site with the information clearly stated that cancellation would be available, they cancelled with me. It was the hotel, not Priceline, that finally did the right thing.
Original review posted by user Jul 26, 2019I booked a Berlin hotel...
- Sources alot of material
- Source alot of venues
- Not helpful
- Fact that they are intractable
Priceline - Hotel bait and switch
- Priced quoted based on what other services were quoting
- Complete dishonest business model
- That they mislead me into purchasing the room i selected
- False advertisement
- Denied refund
- Did not receive refund
Please avoid booking through Priceline for hotels
- Worst experience
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.