I purchased a car rental and the insurance through Priceline.I have older vehicles and do not carry full coverage hence the reason that I bought the insurance through Priceline.

We get to the ticket counter of National Car Remtal only to be told they will not honor the rental or the insurance because we do not carry full coverage. Their solution was to offer us a smaller car for the same price!! THAT WAS NO SOLUTION!!I have attached the screenshots of the live chat that I had with a Priceline Representative.

I still have NO REFUND!What do I have to do to resolve this problem??

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Cbaker3142 is overall dissatisfied with Priceline and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Priceline.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Priceline to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Priceline - Room Booking Review from Keller, Texas Priceline "Booked through Priceline a room at Holiday Inn Lawrence KS, McDonald Drive location. Beware of this particular hotel, our room was in the middle of a 30 member bachelor party...." Read more Priceline - Review in Hotels and Resorts category from Dearborn, Michigan Priceline "Had horrible hotel experience at DAYS INN ALANTIC CITY OCEANFRONT-BOARDWALK (3000 Boardwalk At Morris Ave Atlantic City NJ 08401. Their rooms tempature are kept at a freezer status. Which they..." Read more "fraud review" email/call harassment from priceline when credit card name matches plane ticket holder name, Priceline cancelled ticket no refund Priceline "TL;DR don't use priceline, there many other legitimate online booking site that works smoothly and ethically. While there is a high chance things will work out on priceline, if you..." Read more Priceline Collision Damage Coverage Review from Tamarindo, Guanacaste Priceline "I purchased collision insurance for a car from economy rentacar in Costa Rica. The insurance was rejected by the vendor, because it doesn't have third party liability. Which in Costa..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more