I booked a nice hotel in New York for 3 people, 1 room for quoted $80. Nice. Offer pops up stating that you can have it even cheaper with a online bid. I increase my bid to $75, of course expexcting a great deal and once I get confirmation, contact the hotel as per the conditions, to tell them that we are 3 adults, and the FINE print guarentees only 2 adults.

The package we end up with lots of phone calls later, is a further surcharge from the hotel for $30 per night more, bringing the total in at more than 10% more than if we booked at the hotel directly.

The service representative from Priceline, once I finally get through to speak to them, repeatedly quotes the conditions, are not interested in listening and has no interest in even trying to rectify the situation, forget about best price guarentees. He treats me, the customer as if I am a total *** and cannot read! Well, the hotel certainly does not look 2.5 star, the area is worst than the initial hotel I would have booked, and I (the customer? ) is wiser to NEVER book through Priceline.com again, plus $60 short changed.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Walnut Creek, California, United States #594291

Tell me where else you going to get a hotel that you in that area

Warning Warning Warning, Priceline.com will turn away and leave you pissed Priceline "On February 9th 2016 at 2am, we arrived at orlando international airport. We had rented a car using priceline.com, and we went to to get it from Dollar Rent Company...." Read more Priceline - Beware of sneaky currency switch! Priceline "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..." Read more "fraud review" email/call harassment from priceline when credit card name matches plane ticket holder name, Priceline cancelled ticket no refund Priceline "TL;DR don't use priceline, there many other legitimate online booking site that works smoothly and ethically. While there is a high chance things will work out on priceline, if you..." Read more Priceline - WARNING - SCAM AND UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES Priceline "Attempted to rent a car. Price was very good and not refundable. When I tried to submit the final payment, I received an "oops...something happened...please try back later" message. Not..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more