New York City, New York

I booked a nice hotel in New York for 3 people, 1 room for quoted $80. Nice. Offer pops up stating that you can have it even cheaper with a online bid. I increase my bid to $75, of course expexcting a great deal and once I get confirmation, contact the hotel as per the conditions, to tell them that we are 3 adults, and the FINE print guarentees only 2 adults.

The package we end up with lots of phone calls later, is a further surcharge from the hotel for $30 per night more, bringing the total in at more than 10% more than if we booked at the hotel directly.

The service representative from Priceline, once I finally get through to speak to them, repeatedly quotes the conditions, are not interested in listening and has no interest in even trying to rectify the situation, forget about best price guarentees. He treats me, the customer as if I am a total *** and cannot read! Well, the hotel certainly does not look 2.5 star, the area is worst than the initial hotel I would have booked, and I (the customer? ) is wiser to NEVER book through Priceline.com again, plus $60 short changed.

Review about: Online Hotel Reservation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $60
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Tee
Walnut Creek, California, United States #594291

Tell me where else you going to get a hotel that you in that area