Priceline lacks customer service and fineprint misleads customers

551 of 928 Priceline reviews

I booked a nice hotel in New York for 3 people, 1 room for quoted $80. Nice. Offer pops up stating that you can have it even cheaper with a online bid. I increase my bid to $75, of course expexcting a great deal and once I get confirmation, contact the hotel as per the conditions, to tell them that we are 3 adults, and the FINE print guarentees only 2 adults.

The package we end up with lots of phone calls later, is a further surcharge from the hotel for $30 per night more, bringing the total in at more than 10% more than if we booked at the hotel directly.

The service representative from Priceline, once I finally get through to speak to them, repeatedly quotes the conditions, are not interested in listening and has no interest in even trying to rectify the situation, forget about best price guarentees. He treats me, the customer as if I am a total *** and cannot read! Well, the hotel certainly does not look 2.5 star, the area is worst than the initial hotel I would have booked, and I (the customer? ) is wiser to NEVER book through Priceline.com again, plus $60 short changed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Priceline? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
551 of 928 Priceline reviews
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.