I booked a nice hotel in New York for 3 people, 1 room for quoted $80. Nice. Offer pops up stating that you can have it even cheaper with a online bid. I increase my bid to $75, of course expexcting a great deal and once I get confirmation, contact the hotel as per the conditions, to tell them that we are 3 adults, and the FINE print guarentees only 2 adults.
The package we end up with lots of phone calls later, is a further surcharge from the hotel for $30 per night more, bringing the total in at more than 10% more than if we booked at the hotel directly.
The service representative from Priceline, once I finally get through to speak to them, repeatedly quotes the conditions, are not interested in listening and has no interest in even trying to rectify the situation, forget about best price guarentees. He treats me, the customer as if I am a total *** and cannot read! Well, the hotel certainly does not look 2.5 star, the area is worst than the initial hotel I would have booked, and I (the customer? ) is wiser to NEVER book through Priceline.com again, plus $60 short changed.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Online Hotel Reservation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "Booked at Sleep Inn. Wrong location in same city. Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I..."
- "My experience is that Mr. Wiilie Benton, of Bailey Funeral Home, is a terrible business man. He stoled my money for my father's birth certificate and refused to send me..."
- "AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL I order flowers for my friend who was having cancer surgery on her Birthday on Feb 18th. The website promised same day delivery and even gave me..."
- "I order some TEMARIL-P for my dog for her reoccurring allergies. The initial prescription took much later than other pharmacies but I figured maybe it was confusion with..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."