We were booked into a hotel very a an express deal that is streatching the limits of the area included and is an unsafe area for families. We are terrified to check in being familiar with the area.

We have called customer service and been told too bad by 3 customer service agents. One, whose name I did not get, indicated that yes, it is Priceline policy to allow you to stay in an unsafe location and they will not be assisting us. She then transferred us to Neil for him to read from his script and quickly transfer me to Angel R. Angel refused to be of any assistance and when I asked if she would feel safe in this hotel, she dodged the question indicating that she would not answer this.

She also refused to escalate my complaint. Now my family will be placed in a dangerous situation, and Priceline could. care. less.

As a frequent user of Priceline, to say we are disappointed is an understatement. We will be using other travel options from here foreward.

Assuming we aren't caught in Baltimore's gang crossfire tonight. Thanks for that Priceline.

Product or Service Mentioned: Priceline Room Booking.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments