I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all.
Now, every couple of days, I get *spam* from priceline, asking "Still need a rental car in San Jose?" The dates for the trip have passed! Yet, priceline continues to spam me, asking "Still need a rental car in San Jose?"
- I looked at the bottom of those email messages for an unsubscribe link -- but there's none.
- I logged on to my account to change my email preferences -- but there's no way to do so.
- I wrote priceline "customer service," asking how to stop the email request, and they replied:
"We are unable to stop this emails manually. These are sent automatically by our system. If you would not like to resubmit, just ignore them."
"Your reply is both UNTRUE and INSULTING. The system is *programmed* by humans! It can be *programmed* to stop bombarding me with spam. It can be *programmed* to include an unsubscribe link. It can be *programmed* to do *anything! These messages are SPAM. if you refuse to stop them, you've lost a customer forever."
- The messages continued, so I wrote customer service again, asking for my account to be deleted. They replied:
"Your profile has been removed upon your request."
But guess what? The SPAM CONTINUES!! The dates of the trip have passed, and I no longer have any plans to travel to San Jose, yet priceline continues to nag me with "Still need a rental car in San Jose?" -- AND THERE'S NO WAY TO STOP THEM. NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. They maintain that if I don't want the email messages, I should just "ignore" them.
These people are worse than ***. AVOID PRICELINE AT ALL COST.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "Had horrible hotel experience at DAYS INN ALANTIC CITY OCEANFRONT-BOARDWALK (3000 Boardwalk At Morris Ave Atlantic City NJ 08401. Their rooms tempature are kept at a freezer status. Which they..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."