I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all.
Now, every couple of days, I get *spam* from priceline, asking "Still need a rental car in San Jose?" The dates for the trip have passed! Yet, priceline continues to spam me, asking "Still need a rental car in San Jose?"
- I looked at the bottom of those email messages for an unsubscribe link -- but there's none.
- I logged on to my account to change my email preferences -- but there's no way to do so.
- I wrote priceline "customer service," asking how to stop the email request, and they replied:
"We are unable to stop this emails manually. These are sent automatically by our system. If you would not like to resubmit, just ignore them."
"Your reply is both UNTRUE and INSULTING. The system is *programmed* by humans! It can be *programmed* to stop bombarding me with spam. It can be *programmed* to include an unsubscribe link. It can be *programmed* to do *anything! These messages are SPAM. if you refuse to stop them, you've lost a customer forever."
- The messages continued, so I wrote customer service again, asking for my account to be deleted. They replied:
"Your profile has been removed upon your request."
But guess what? The SPAM CONTINUES!! The dates of the trip have passed, and I no longer have any plans to travel to San Jose, yet priceline continues to nag me with "Still need a rental car in San Jose?" -- AND THERE'S NO WAY TO STOP THEM. NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. They maintain that if I don't want the email messages, I should just "ignore" them.
These people are worse than ***. AVOID PRICELINE AT ALL COST.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."