I booked a hotel through Priceline.com and the day of our trip I pulled up the details and saw a link to click for hotel details.I clicked it so I could see the pictures of the rooms again and noticed that the price per night was now $27 cheaper than what I had booked it for.
I called customer service and after a 10 minute wait on hold I was told that even though I saw the cheaper price I was not eligible since he could not see that price on his end. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he said he didnt have one. I asked him if he had a boss and he told me yes so I asked him to speak to that person and he very sarcastically responded that that's not what I had asked for since the title of his boss wasn't "supervisor" but rather a "customer relations representative". So not only was he arguing with me he resorted to being snarky!
I then very loudly had to ask to speak to someone other than him since he kept interrupting me after that. The customer relations rep was no better. He not only didn't offer any sort of compromise due to priceline's blatant misinformation he then insulted me when I told him of the bad reviews coming their way. He told me that he was sorry I felt I had to stoop to that level, basically implying that I was a toddler having a tantrum.
If I could've given 0 stars I would have!!I will never use Priceline again and I hope for other consumers' sakes that they use someone else as well!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Do not acknowledge site error
- Terrible customer service
- Not helpful
- Condescending attitude
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hotel Reservation
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I rented an apartment in Medellin, Colombia 2 months ago. I have been in contact with the owner of the apartment and Airbnb numerous times, each blaming the other, neither..."
- "I booked a hotel using Priceline express deals... As I know now Dumb Idea but I had done it 2 other times and they really did what they said they..."
- "the attached clip is from an ABC 6 investigative report in Indianapolis. While the company in the clip calls itself "Smartravel" - Smartravel is the same as Sundance Vacations, which..."
- "Missy Starling, ABR ALHS Realtor from Dallas Fort Worth Area has scammed us out of money from the purchase of our home. It is unfortunate that we are pushed to..."
- "I switched from TWC who ive been with since 2008 to Verizon on March 26. I did not get a hood deal so before i moved I called to cancel...."
- "Pages that HP has printed in books and manuals and in their software that do not exist any more. Pages have been deleted. All pages concerning my product are gone...."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."