I booked a hotel through Priceline.com and the day of our trip I pulled up the details and saw a link to click for hotel details.I clicked it so I could see the pictures of the rooms again and noticed that the price per night was now $27 cheaper than what I had booked it for.
I called customer service and after a 10 minute wait on hold I was told that even though I saw the cheaper price I was not eligible since he could not see that price on his end. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he said he didnt have one. I asked him if he had a boss and he told me yes so I asked him to speak to that person and he very sarcastically responded that that's not what I had asked for since the title of his boss wasn't "supervisor" but rather a "customer relations representative". So not only was he arguing with me he resorted to being snarky!
I then very loudly had to ask to speak to someone other than him since he kept interrupting me after that. The customer relations rep was no better. He not only didn't offer any sort of compromise due to priceline's blatant misinformation he then insulted me when I told him of the bad reviews coming their way. He told me that he was sorry I felt I had to stoop to that level, basically implying that I was a toddler having a tantrum.
If I could've given 0 stars I would have!!I will never use Priceline again and I hope for other consumers' sakes that they use someone else as well!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Do not acknowledge site error
- Terrible customer service
- Not helpful
- Condescending attitude
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hotel Reservation
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "This was our first all inclusive, adults only vacation and our travel agent suggested Punta Cana and Secrets. WOW! Such pampering...EXCELLENTE! The grounds, our room and the food and entertainment..."
- " I just returned from the Costa Rica Coast to Coast to Coast with EF Tours. This tour was overall a terrible experience. The horrible accommodations..."
- "This was our first trip to Cancun and we had the best time!! The hotel was beautiful and it's location was perfect. We had an ocean front room and all..."
- "Missy Starling, ABR ALHS Realtor from Dallas Fort Worth Area has scammed us out of money from the purchase of our home. It is unfortunate that we are pushed to..."
- "I ordered a south sea shell pink pearl necklace on March 29th. The order was there and the money taken out of my account. Now the order is no where..."
- "I received a letter in Oct. stating my premium had changed due to insurance lapse. That was impossible because I purchased my car in July and hadn't lapsed but maybe..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."