1.7K views

I've done research on their web site. There is no way a consumer can find out about their policies until you committ.

That last second before accepting the purchase is the only time. I can't even find their polieis as a consumer checking them out. We have an excellent opportunity to put them out of business.

I think Priceline doesn't care until a group of us gets together and targets them as they do us individually. I will check this site again and if there people willing to put the time in i will as well.

Thanks - Wayne

Comments

I would love That. I’ve been trying to get somebody from America to talk to me but the only customer service representatives they seem to have our in the Philippines who have been trained deceptively and even though they are wrong they are adamant that they are correct.

then do it i work at priceline i dare you. you will lose.

to Anonymous #1504067

Lose?obviously you know nothing about the law.

I too tried to save a couple of bucks using priceline ans ended up paying for the room twice. i paid them and the hotel charged us as well. Red Lion Inn claimed to change ownership during the days that I tried to get a refund and Priceline assured me they would take care of it, they stalled long enough that I timed out being able to reverse the charge on my card.Lessons learned: dont use Priceline, dont give the hotel a credit card if youve already paid through someone else, go immediately to your credit card company if you find a mistake.

We booked a hotel without knowing it pay now until after. So my wife canceled the reservation with them.

Our bank tried to dipute but to no avail. When we called the hotel price line had already canceled the room. And Priceline would not help us in any way to make it right.

Had to cancel a trip for my kids to meet family they have never met. I’m in

They erroneously charged me hundreds of dollars for a hotel cancellation, even after I provided proof/documentation. They sell you a refundable hotel reservation for an inflated rate, then say it's non-refundable if you cancel it, and charge you anyway.

It clearly states on my itinerary that I could cancel it within 24hr of check-in, which i did (the hotel confirms it and never charged Priceline for my stay). But Priceline is charging me anyway.

I guess I'll have to take it up with GA state atty. This is ridiculous.

I'm in they just screwed me out of $63 last night email me if this is for real dalangston85@gmail.com

If anyone is actually suing them let me know. I just booked flight to my moms funeral.

They knew upfront what was going on. They messed my flight up. Twice. Canceled.

Rebooked without me knowing. Charged me $30 for it. Initially they tried to charge me almost $900 for it. I also booked a car rental.

I get there at the airport and the rental company has no idea what Im talking about. I had already been charged for it. I call priceline, they put down canceled and say they will refund me. I have yet to be.

I was stranded at an airport that sits far from almost anything and had to pay a lot of money to catch a cab to my hotel. Thank god my dad booked that because I probably would have ended up in the streets if I had gone through priceline for that.

I called several times and no resolution. I finally email and get told to call a special number.

I call. Same call center just a diff number. They look to see if they can refund me. And Im sitting on hold forever, of course no they cant.

They did promise to make notes. Isnt that great? Oh a note. Thanks priceline!

Trash company with trash customer service. Ill stick with Orbitz.

Roanoke, Virginia, United States #1355428

I am with you. They double booked and charged me when their website failed on their end. Please include me in anything against them.

Tempe, Arizona, United States #1325340

Priceline is consistently involved in false, fraudulent and misleading advertising. I have very clear and concise evidence of this (screenshots and a detailed conversation).

They do not care to correct their intentional deception and they think they are too big for anyone to take on. In my case they have it wrong.

Not only was I charged $48.09 tax for 3 rooms by Priceline when reservation was made. At check out I was taxed again another $13.87 per room by Radisson. thanks for reading.

I'm in! Is this still an option?

to Anonymous Mesa, Arizona, United States #1336393

My dad booked a trip with Priceline for six of us in our family. unfortunately we missed our flight due to long lines.

the airline offered us standby tickets to a plane that was fully booked with a total of 9 stand by passengers ahead of us. because we didn't take that option the airline cancelled our round trip tickets .Priceline wanted over $1,000 per person for new tickets which obviously wasn't an option. so now my dad is out $10,000 and we don't know how to proceed . any advice ?does anyone want to go in on a lawsuit together ?

please advise.

My email is danc2joy@gmail.com . Any advice is greatly appreciated.

to Marci44 Columbus, Ohio, United States #1337059

Yes Yes Yes

to Anonymous Columbus, Ohio, United States #1337058

l cant get to a person they never sent the confirmation they said they would and now now they don't connect my phone number related to a reservation the had no problem taking 400 from account instantly cant get anywhere on their help page or any phone number

I am in too! Priceline is suppose to refund me and they didn't. The customer service is horrible and basically they told me to screw off and hang up on me.

I recently just booked a flight and rental car, i signed for both on their "contract". The flight was reserved but not the car but they still charged me for it. all of their customer service people basically told me to screw off and they already took my money, i have considered a lawyer since they will not take me serious.

I'm in I was supposed to be receiving free prepaid gratuities on my cruise. I went back & forth for 3 days straight with the cruise line & priceline while on my cruise.

Priceline told me to have the grats removed from my account which i did but guest services told me that I would be responsible for paying them out of my own pocket. So I paid $250 out of my own pocket to my room stewardess Waiter & hostess I figured it wasn't fair that they wouldn't get paid due to pricelines negligence. Now im still waiting for a answer from priceline for reimbursement.

I am going to see a lawyer if they don't make it right and sue them for the money plus ruining my cruise and frustration.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1032743

"There is no way a consumer can find out about their policies until you commit. That last second before accepting the purchase is the only time." Soooo what your saying is that they do post it and you agree to it when you click to proceed...but it's unfair because your too &$%#ed up to read it or do a print screen and print it out. You're probably going to want someone to be with you when you read the retainer, because you might not be able to refrain from signing it first.

Stockton, California, United States #994776

my name is Aaron Steele and my email password is Aaron Superman Steele @ gmail.com all one word small caps I would love to join a class action lawsuit against Priceline they've taken 1200 dollars out of my account left me homeless when I called to try to get the matter resolved they transferred me back and forth to all their different affiliates and refuse to do anything I wouldn't even put me in a room for one or two nights with my 13 year old son left is sleeping on the streets the money that they took was the down payment for the deposit on my own house now I'm homeless no money and no help from Priceline who is charged in some occasions as many as six times in one day for more than one Hotel because they would put me in a hotel they would put me at a hotel and Hotel would be overbooked so they would have me rent another room saying that they would refund the money from the original room plus give me a one night extra refund most of the time both Priceline and the hotel charge me for the same rooms I don't understand how they think this is right and all of their a****** customer service reps I hope they're happy when I jump off a f****** bridge wearing a thank-you Priceline shirt my family and my friends will all miss me it cost me everything thank you Priceline