I booked through express deals for a 3 star , mar riot, double tree or similar. I ended up at Red Lion.

This hotel is ghetto, dirty, and unprofessional staff. Its more like a motel and i give it 2 stars. Im ver frequent with priceline.com. I must use it about 10x a year.

This is the 3 time i wasn't happy with my purchase, but this time was first time i felt unsafe. BTW it was only about $5 cheaper purchasing through express deals.

I called priceline and the phillipinos totally ignored my situation of feeling unsafe. However they did end up calling the hotel if the hotel would give my money back and the customer relation agent told me the front desk agent of hotel hung up them and they had to call again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Priceline. The most disappointing about hotel accommodation from Priceline was horrible customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Priceline.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Priceline to other companies on our site.

Comments